User inactive for long time

My Threads  
Quote:
Originally Posted by asho View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkselva80 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PUTHUMALAR View Post
உங்கள் பிரச்சினை தலைவரின் கவனத்திற்கு கொண்டு செல்லப்பட்டுள்ளது.. விரைவில் உங்களுக்கு தீர்வு கிடைக்கும்..
Sorry to keep coming for the same. How long do we have to wait? I sent an email to admin on 29th Mar and sent few follow up emails after that....it has been 18 days and no reply...

I can understand people will have their own matters to address, but not responding for 18 days puts a question what gurentee do i have when i pay....should keep waiting till admin decides to respond?

If he is so busy why can't he delegate this to someone else?
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkselva80 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by asho View Post
நண்பரே சென்ற முறை(2016ல்) நீங்கள் பே-பால் மூலம் அனுப்பவில்லை, முன்னர் அனுப்பிய முறையிலே வங்கி மூலம் அனுப்பி பின் உறுதி செய்து இமெயில் செய்யுங்கள். உடனே ஆக்டிவேட் செய்ய ஏதுவாக இருக்கும்.
I tried emailing the Admin asking to confirm the account details for bank transfer, however I didn't get any reply. Should I wait for a day or two?
உங்களுக்கு முன்னரே உங்களின் இந்த கேள்விக்கும் சேர்த்து தான் பதில் மேலே நான் தந்தது
yeah right, but if paid and asked for activation still it can be done only by the admin right? what good if the admin couldn't see his emails for 3 weeks.....pay and pray to get activated????